Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

I am a godamn republican and proudd
mat_j Posted: Thu Apr 28 09:11:38 2011 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Oh hello,
I bet you weren't expecting me to be- mat_j here..... What do you mean you knew it was me from the spelling mistakes in the subject??!?!? Damn yous!

Anyway i would just like to apologise in advance for the boring media circus that will invariably pop up on your respective nations TV channels tomorrow for the royal marriage of wheat to wisteria (Geddit: One's in bread (inbred) and the other is a notorious climber! ... sorry).

Well yeah anyway, tomorrow that expensive anarchronism the British Royal family invites another soul into it's hive mind.

Don't be suckered into the whole affair no matter how pretty or fairytale it may all seem, many of your countries were once ruled by this one, don't forget that this tiny rain soaked island is rich today off the resources of your nations.

Sooner or later the republican movement will take ground and all this will be swept away in favour of a wonderful monarchy free republic with some pretty interesting palaces as tourist attractions that you can actually go inside!!

Ahriman Posted: Thu Apr 28 11:42:41 2011 Post | Quote in Reply  
  All the coverage I've seen for it came from the Colbert Report...

ifihadahif Posted: Fri Apr 29 07:49:08 2011 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Media circus is right !
Couldn't even get the news this morn due to tv coverage of the royal wedding.
Too bad they won't cover the reception the same way as the ceremony, now that would be cool.

Methinks Ozzy and Sharon an Co. were conspicuous in their absence . . .

addi Posted: Fri Apr 29 12:21:58 2011 Post | Quote in Reply  
  http://youtu.be/DF9O6fne6nE

mat_j Posted: Tue May 3 04:25:34 2011 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>Media circus is right !
>Couldn't even get the news this morn due to tv coverage of the royal wedding.
>Too bad they won't cover the reception the same way as the ceremony, now that would be cool.

Mat Troy likes this.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]