Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Captain Balsamic Vinegars internet dating site revue
mat_j Posted: Fri May 20 05:01:38 2011 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hello,
I have come to a point where there are two things i really must do and have decided to come to my GT family for any sagely advice, hints, raunchy tips etc to offer me

1. I am have decided to move to Canada, probably BC, probably Vancouver. Goodness knows when but it has to be before i reach my 31st birthday, giving me just under 2 years.

2. and some what of a comedown after all that big news i am starting work on my web comic, i have the comics, i have the web, now i just need to mash them together in a delicious paste and then decorate to taste.

Oh wise ones, enwisen me with your wisdom!!

Lots of love,

Your faithful servant,

Mat

addi Posted: Mon May 23 08:48:32 2011 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Vancouver is a gorgeous spot on this earth. T'was there only once, but the memory of that fair city has stayed with me since.
I suspect libra and perhaps our other Canadian friends here can fill you in with all the raunchy bits (Jenn, Crim, sweet p)

I suspect all your Welch friends are not going to be too pleased with this news.

I recommend you stay far away from anything hat has to do with comics...unless you thrive on rejection and poverty.

mat_j Posted: Tue May 24 07:23:31 2011 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Ah brother Addi, one of my oldest surviving GT friends!

I forgot that Canada is a hotspot for GT activities on the global scale. If GT secret underground lair is in Singapore then Canada is our UN HQ.

Yeah I've always wanted to go to the Federal Parliamentary Democracy & Constitutional Monarchy of Canada and associated territories and now is my last chance to get a visa before i turn 31 and am deemed foreign Soylent Green.

As for my Wales commitments and functions:

I've reassigned former GTer Jasco am my replacement as keeper of the peace and watcher of my arch nemeses in East Cardiff and delegate to the greater Roath Pen-y-lan co-prosperity sphere.

Non GTer but all round good egg my friend Drew is being groomed to replace me in my writing partnership with former GTer Paulo.

Paulo will be made head of the steering committee to prevent renegade GTer Billy pilgrim and his forces from passing beyond the city limits of Swansea during his periodic Welsh raids.

Former GTer Anubis has been given my seat on the Rhondda Valleys protectorate defence and exterior operations executive.

Hif and you are to be given honourary doctorates from Cardiff university for your services to smut.

As for cartooning, i've always been pretty much been sitting between those unflatttering bar stools shaking my head in a dazed manner, so i think i'm up to it.

addi Posted: Tue May 24 13:45:51 2011 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:

>Hif and you are to be given honourary doctorates from Cardiff university for your services to smut.

Are they throwing any kind of party for the honor? Will there be beer and singing?

>As for cartooning, i've always been pretty much been sitting between those unflatttering bar stools shaking my head in a dazed manner, so i think i'm up to it.

Dazed sitting between bar stools.
Sounds like you've got the right stuff.

mat_j Posted: Wed May 25 08:58:05 2011 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:

>Are they throwing any kind of party for the honor? Will there be beer and singing?

Beer, singing, innuendo, and maybe a slide show where one of the slides is rude by mistake.

>Dazed sitting between bar stools.
>Sounds like you've got the right stuff.

I try my best!

Kira Posted: Wed May 25 09:34:06 2011 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Alas I have no useful advice to give, except perhaps to be consistent with your updates with the webcomic so people don't get frustrated waiting for them and stop checking it. Do let us know when you get it up and running!

That's exciting news though. Isn't Vancouver kind of Canada's Hollywood?

ifihadahif Posted: Wed May 25 13:24:37 2011 Post | Quote in Reply  
  So you've finally been deported from Wales ?

choke Posted: Wed May 25 18:56:56 2011 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Woah Matt when you're 31 you can't get a visa? Does Canada not like old people?

addi Posted: Thu May 26 07:13:08 2011 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Come to think of it I don't know one single person that's old in Canada.

I think once you turn 40 there they grind you up and turn you into polar bear food.

mat_j Posted: Thu May 26 09:17:41 2011 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Kira:
Sagely advice indeed, i have 88 comics just sitting round doing nowt. 70ish of those i think are acceptable for online (as in not about people i know :-) ) so it'll give me some leeway there, i know what you mean though, it's darned frustratin' when the disappear for no reason for ages!!

Hif:
The Welsh Assembly said my giving Wales's tactical data to the evil robot empire of Robotaria was too much so they're sending me to tihnk about what i've done.

Choke:
I think you can go out after that but it's harder and more expensive, the same thing goes for Oz too i think.

Addi:
Mmmmm soylent green

libra Posted: Thu May 26 12:47:51 2011 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Vancouver is like San Francisco except smaller and rainier and actually more expensive.
The landscape is pretty, the architecture is abysmal.
And everyone wears lululemon all the time.

Posted: Thu May 26 21:39:01 2011 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>Vancouver is like San Francisco except smaller

:( We were told that Vancouver was average sized, and that it's not the size that counts.

addi Posted: Thu May 26 22:18:20 2011 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>And everyone wears lululemon all the time.

what more could you ask for in a city?

ifihadahif Posted: Fri May 27 14:36:36 2011 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>libra said:
>>And everyone wears lululemon all the time.
>
>what more could you ask for in a city?
>
I had to google lululemon as I had never heard of it.
I really like using safari browser on my pc, but lately it takes forever to load a lot of sites so I've been having to go back to firefox which isn't really a bad thing but I like safari better when it's working correctly.
I'm still not sure about lululemon even after googling it. Is it some really trendy sportswear like nautica was way back in the day ?

libra Posted: Sat May 28 05:11:14 2011 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:

>I'm still not sure about lululemon even after googling it. Is it some really trendy sportswear like nautica was way back in the day ?

Yeah. The pants are $90 and I know that's CRAZY madness even though I'm wearing some right now as I type this...hmmm. So comfortable. The one thing I will say for lululemon is that they know how to make their stuff fit sooo well and it's so pretty. And I don't even do yoga.

mat_j Posted: Tue May 31 03:54:03 2011 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>Vancouver is like San Francisco except smaller and rainier and actually more expensive.

That's absolutely fine by me, I'm from somewhere even smaller, rainier and more expensive.

>The landscape is pretty, the architecture is abysmal.
>And everyone wears lululemon all the time.

check on the last three as well, except for the third, but with a few more L's and y's in it, it could be something in the Welsh language.

LLynllyrllemon, a train station near Bangor meaning the lake of the sea god by the lemon or something.

libra Posted: Tue May 31 20:57:25 2011 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:
>libra said:
>>Vancouver is like San Francisco except smaller and rainier and actually more expensive.
>
>That's absolutely fine by me, I'm from somewhere even smaller, rainier and more expensive.
>
>>The landscape is pretty, the architecture is abysmal.
>>And everyone wears lululemon all the time.
>
>check on the last three as well, except for the third, but with a few more L's and y's in it, it could be something in the Welsh language.
>
>LLynllyrllemon, a train station near Bangor meaning the lake of the sea god by the lemon or something.

hehe.

if you move to Vancouver, I will visit you.

ifihadahif Posted: Tue May 31 21:32:45 2011 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>mat_j said:
>>libra said:
>>>Vancouver is like San Francisco except smaller and rainier and actually more expensive.
>>
>>That's absolutely fine by me, I'm from somewhere even smaller, rainier and more expensive.
>>
>>>The landscape is pretty, the architecture is abysmal.
>>>And everyone wears lululemon all the time.
>>
>>check on the last three as well, except for the third, but with a few more L's and y's in it, it could be something in the Welsh language.
>>
>>LLynllyrllemon, a train station near Bangor meaning the lake of the sea god by the lemon or something.
>
>hehe.
>
>if you move to Vancouver, I will visit you.
>
Why do I feel like you would never visit me if I was in your neighborhood ?

mat_j Posted: Wed Jun 1 04:21:26 2011 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>libra said:
>>mat_j said:
>>>libra said:
>>>>Vancouver is like San Francisco except smaller and rainier and actually more expensive.
>>>
>>>That's absolutely fine by me, I'm from somewhere even smaller, rainier and more expensive.
>>>
>>>>The landscape is pretty, the architecture is abysmal.
>>>>And everyone wears lululemon all the time.
>>>
>>>check on the last three as well, except for the third, but with a few more L's and y's in it, it could be something in the Welsh language.
>>>
>>>LLynllyrllemon, a train station near Bangor meaning the lake of the sea god by the lemon or something.
>>
>>hehe.
>>
>>if you move to Vancouver, I will visit you.
>>
>Why do I feel like you would never visit me if I was in your neighborhood ?

Aww Hif, it's not you, it's just your sound proof basement and 'love' swing.

And yes Libra you totally should!

Now lets all go over to Ahriman's post because he's actually in Alaska!

addi Posted: Wed Jun 1 06:52:55 2011 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:
>Aww Hif, it's not you, it's just your sound proof basement and 'love' swing.

well great.
now I want to visit him.

ifihadahif Posted: Wed Jun 1 07:17:19 2011 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>mat_j said:
>>Aww Hif, it's not you, it's just your sound proof basement and 'love' swing.
>
>well great.
>now I want to visit him.
>
Great ! Wait til you see all my thongs !
:-)

mat_j Posted: Thu Jul 28 11:09:33 2011 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Is this like an Ed Gein nipple belt thing?

sweet p Posted: Fri Aug 5 14:32:05 2011 Post | Quote in Reply  
  look at what i've missed! why vancouver?
why don't you move to toronto instead?? collaborations! or montreal if toronto is too close for comfort ;) [by the way, do you have a site set up yet? i am trying to be patient ...]

i'm coming to your 31st birthday party.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]