Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Insane in Singapore
ifihadahif Posted: Sat Jul 16 22:56:47 2011 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Ok you guys in Singapore are officially insane.
Who puts a cruise ship on top of some skyscrapers ?
I wanna swim in that pool !
http://www.google.com/search?q=sky+park+singapore&hl=en&client=safari&rls=en&prmd=ivnsm&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=6k4iTojYCJDAtgeo4NW0Aw&ved=0CEUQsAQ&biw=1680&bih=843

webmaster Posted: Thu Jul 21 11:56:07 2011 Post | Quote in Reply  
  When are you coming? I'm buying you bubble tea and bringing you up there. You'd need to be staying at the hotel to be able to swim in that pool though.

ifihadahif Posted: Fri Jul 22 23:13:26 2011 Post | Quote in Reply  
  webmaster said:
>When are you coming? I'm buying you bubble tea and bringing you up there. You'd need to be staying at the hotel to be able to swim in that pool though.
>
I'm not sure they'd let me in that pool for two reasons. I would probably displace most of the water in it and I could possibly leave a dirt ring around the pool. You know I'm a filthy conservative.
I will absolutely accept your offer of hospitality should I ever get lucky enough to visit Singapore. It's not out of the realm of possibility, but not gonna happen in my immediate future.

Mesh Posted: Tue Jul 26 23:40:47 2011 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'd like to visit Singapore some day. First things first though. Germany and Costa Rica are next up.

sweet p Posted: Fri Aug 5 14:41:02 2011 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mesh :)

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]