Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

they just won't stop
boondock743 Posted: Wed Aug 31 13:15:16 2011 Post | Quote in Reply  
  It seems like for the past year or so everywhere i go has been a debate on something, anything. Religion, life, death, infinity, zero, right & wrong......
Basically, i have changed many of my
opinions, and strengthened many others.

Back in February, I was living in an appartment and while have a few beers with sum frends we came to the conclusion that we wanted some pizza. So me and my insane (schizophrenic) friend went with. Well, comeing back i drove though the brick wall of another apartment and almost killed my frends dad. I thought I did, and for a whole night in jail I though I was in there for killing danny. I didn't thankfully, he wasn't in bed at the time. I didn't get a dwi, i didnt have to pay for the damage, i didnt get my truck towed, danny got a new apartment on the second lvl and free rent for 3.5 months, and my truck was unscathed. I DIDN'T EVEN BREAK A HEADLIGHT!

choke Posted: Thu Sep 1 07:58:39 2011 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Holy shit this is an intense story. I cannot imagine the feeling of thinking you killed someone!

mat_j Posted: Thu Sep 1 09:11:26 2011 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Yeah this story freaked me out too, it's one thing witnessing a death or seeing a dead person, it's entirely another believing you were the one who did it!!

ifihadahif Posted: Thu Sep 1 09:55:50 2011 Post | Quote in Reply  
  boondock743 said:
>It seems like for the past year or so everywhere i go has been a debate on something, anything. Religion, life, death, infinity, zero, right & wrong......
>Basically, i have changed many of my
> opinions, and strengthened many others.
>
>
>Back in February, I was living in an appartment and while have a few beers with sum frends we came to the conclusion that we wanted some pizza. So me and my insane (schizophrenic) friend went with. Well, comeing back i drove though the brick wall of another apartment and almost killed my frends dad. I thought I did, and for a whole night in jail I though I was in there for killing danny. I didn't thankfully, he wasn't in bed at the time. I didn't get a dwi, i didnt have to pay for the damage, i didnt get my truck towed, danny got a new apartment on the second lvl and free rent for 3.5 months, and my truck was unscathed. I DIDN'T EVEN BREAK A HEADLIGHT!
>
Holy crap dude, you better go buy a lottery ticket fast !

boondock743 Posted: Thu Sep 1 16:34:03 2011 Post | Quote in Reply  
  the whole ordeal was life changing to say the least, but really, it helped shape my ideology more than any other individual event in my life. My perspective of the world has been totally destroyed and rebuilt. Even though i had strong opinions and the correct logic to defend them i feel like since i attained this new lease on life I've never been closer to truth. I like it....... but, i never new the truth would be so scary.

ifihadahif Posted: Thu Sep 1 17:32:32 2011 Post | Quote in Reply  
  boondock743 said:
>the whole ordeal was life changing to say the least, but really, it helped shape my ideology more than any other individual event in my life. My perspective of the world has been totally destroyed and rebuilt. Even though i had strong opinions and the correct logic to defend them i feel like since i attained this new lease on life I've never been closer to truth. I like it....... but, i never new the truth would be so scary.
>
The truth is that you're and incredibly lucky man and you should use your powers only to do good.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]