Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

and another thing....
boondock743 Posted: Sun Oct 16 19:54:33 2011 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I recently learned that I am argumentative, opinionated,and abrasively critical of people. I don't mean to, or try to, i just find a lot of nonsense in your average joe. What's a nicer way of telling someone that they are an idiot without them getting offended?

ifihadahif Posted: Mon Oct 17 14:14:11 2011 Post | Quote in Reply  
  boondock743 said:
>I recently learned that I am argumentative, opinionated,and abrasively critical of people. I don't mean to, or try to, i just find a lot of nonsense in your average joe. What's a nicer way of telling someone that they are an idiot without them getting offended?
>
Go back and read all of my old posts, especially the debates I had with Christophe and Addi, then DON'T do it that way.

Ahriman Posted: Mon Oct 17 18:59:18 2011 Post | Quote in Reply  
  boondock743 said:
>I recently learned that I am argumentative, opinionated,and abrasively critical of people. I don't mean to, or try to, i just find a lot of nonsense in your average joe. What's a nicer way of telling someone that they are an idiot without them getting offended?

Tell them "I don't understand you"

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]