Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

aarrrgghhhh !
ifihadahif Posted: Thu Oct 20 07:27:35 2011 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I've just ditched my cable box for an indoor antenna on my TV. It works great except the picture freezes intermittently causing me to choke and spew obscenities. Any techs out there know why this is happening ?

boondock743 Posted: Fri Oct 21 04:50:00 2011 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>I've just ditched my cable box for an indoor antenna on my TV. It works great except the picture freezes intermittently causing me to choke and spew obscenities. Any techs out there know why this is happening ?

The whatchyamacallit isn't all the way to the doohicky cuz sumthin isn't doing the thing from the other part

Puck Posted: Fri Oct 21 16:44:46 2011 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Obviously, the signal to the antenna just isn't as great as the cable's signal. There's simply more of a chance for interference. That's my guess. I don't watch tv and I don't even have a digital tuner.

ifihadahif Posted: Mon Oct 24 08:33:26 2011 Post | Quote in Reply  
  boondock743 said:
>ifihadahif said:
>>I've just ditched my cable box for an indoor antenna on my TV. It works great except the picture freezes intermittently causing me to choke and spew obscenities. Any techs out there know why this is happening ?
>
>The whatchyamacallit isn't all the way to the doohicky cuz sumthin isn't doing the thing from the other part
>
Guess I'm gonna have to replace the flux capacitor.

Ahriman Posted: Tue Oct 25 20:01:51 2011 Post | Quote in Reply  
  CME?

ifihadahif Posted: Tue Oct 25 20:54:21 2011 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Ahriman said:
>CME?
>
BTTF

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]