Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

The new year...
boondock743 Posted: Sun Jan 1 03:23:11 2012 Post | Quote in Reply  
  this new year feels kinda sticky, like i don't want to touch it and mess up the fabric of space/time rip the universe apart

Kira Posted: Tue Jan 3 22:53:51 2012 Post | Quote in Reply  
  The early days of a presidential election year feel a bit like watching the sunrise through thick brown smog. It's beautiful in an ugly sort of way and while full of promise, not all the promises are good.

Being a member of a third party I have the market cornered on cynicism but generally speaking I am still disproportionately happy and foolishly optimistic and anyone caught complaining, whining, or predicting doom will be hugged fiercely as punishment.

boondock743 Posted: Wed Jan 4 19:34:29 2012 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i was on lsd when i wrote this, idk wtf its supposed to mean

mat_j Posted: Mon Jan 9 03:22:10 2012 Post | Quote in Reply  
  It was remarkably together for someone in the depths of an LSD binge. I get it. Well done.

misszero Posted: Tue Jan 10 04:26:24 2012 Post | Quote in Reply  
  also, we're all just like human spiders, spinning webs through the darkness to one another.

choke Posted: Tue Jan 10 17:48:37 2012 Post | Quote in Reply  
  My contract goes from August to August so I keep forgetting it's a new year. Anyone have resolutions?

Cherry_Moon Posted: Sun Jan 15 11:25:09 2012 Post | Quote in Reply  
  choke said:
>My contract goes from August to August so I keep forgetting it's a new year. Anyone have resolutions?

I resolve to finish my undergraduate no matter what, because I need to.

Everything else I resolve is just the basic make more friends, be a better person, lose weight sort of gimmicky crap.

mat_j Posted: Thu Jan 19 03:10:05 2012 Post | Quote in Reply  
  make a 6 episode Webseries before June.

boondock743 Posted: Fri Jan 20 08:59:44 2012 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:
>It was remarkably together for someone in the depths of an LSD binge. I get it. Well done.

I love the way LSD makes my mind work, it makes me incredibly imaginative, creative and inspired. Sure I'm not all there, i can't do your ordinary things very well, but concepts and emotions towards phenomenon and i wouldn't normally experience become so profound that it changes the way I perceive everyday things for the rest of my life. One good example is thunder storms, they used to be a minor annoyance. Once I took LSD during a really close, with heavy rain and lightning and thunder right over head. Ever since thunder storms have been one of my favorite natural phenomenon.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]