Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Hif, thoughts on gay marriage
Aeon Posted: Tue Jul 10 16:39:03 2012 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I need to know what Hif's thoughts are on gay marriage. I'm sure he's espoused them in earlier postings but I need to hear it outright.

ifihadahif Posted: Wed Jul 11 15:03:07 2012 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Aeon said:
>I need to know what Hif's thoughts are on gay marriage. I'm sure he's espoused them in earlier postings but I need to hear it outright.
>
I have no problems with gay people having the same rights as everyone else. I believe marriage is one man and one woman, but I have no problems with civil unions. I don't believe anyone is going to hell because of who they are sleeping with. As far as I'm concerned, the argument is over the definition of a word, not the condoning of a lifestyle.

ifihadahif Posted: Wed Jul 11 15:03:54 2012 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Aeon said:
>I need to know what Hif's thoughts are on gay marriage. I'm sure he's espoused them in earlier postings but I need to hear it outright.
>
I would like to ask why this is something you need to know.

Puck Posted: Thu Jul 12 11:56:38 2012 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I think he was just hoping to stir up some chatter.

ifihadahif Posted: Sat Jul 14 22:36:48 2012 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Puck said:
>I think he was just hoping to stir up some chatter.
>
Well, in that case I think we should make everybody that's on welfare go out and clean the streets and all the public toilets. The rest should be put on chain gangs and their children put to work as well. You should be taxed if you don't own a gun and know how to use it. Puppies should be on the menu in every restaurant. All female car wash employees should be topless and they should have kitten throwing contests in all bowling alley parking lots.

Puck Posted: Sun Jul 15 00:36:40 2012 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>Well, in that case I think we should make everybody that's on welfare go out and clean the streets and all the public toilets. The rest should be put on chain gangs and their children put to work as well. You should be taxed if you don't own a gun and know how to use it. Puppies should be on the menu in every restaurant. All female car wash employees should be topless and they should have kitten throwing contests in all bowling alley parking lots.

When I walk down the streets, I always think that I would love to be compensated for picking up litter.

I wouldn't eat dog. I would eat human though.

Yes, we love boobies.

mat_j Posted: Thu Jul 19 10:14:10 2012 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I've got a bag of kittens and a 24 crate of lager!! Let's go bowling!!!!

mat_j Posted: Thu Jul 19 10:14:59 2012 Post | Quote in Reply  
  P.S. Bring your own booze.

Mesh Posted: Thu Aug 16 01:49:15 2012 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>Puck said:
>>I think he was just hoping to stir up some chatter.
>>
>Well, in that case I think we should make everybody that's on welfare go out and clean the streets and all the public toilets. The rest should be put on chain gangs and their children put to work as well. You should be taxed if you don't own a gun and know how to use it. Puppies should be on the menu in every restaurant. All female car wash employees should be topless and they should have kitten throwing contests in all bowling alley parking lots.

All fine ideas. This man for President!

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]