Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Checking in
Aeon Posted: Tue Jul 10 16:40:26 2012 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Just checking in with the regulars. I lurk a lot, used to be a regular. But I want to know how everyone is doing.

ifihadahif Posted: Tue Jul 10 22:25:12 2012 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hey Aeon, I'm doing great.
Retired and still haven't missed any meals.
What's up with you these days ?

choke Posted: Thu Jul 12 02:33:27 2012 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Still living in Japan, shaping young minds. Just realised these kids are older than I was when I started posting here!

Travelling half the world with my mum in October :D

Kira Posted: Sun Jul 15 20:02:03 2012 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Living in New York since the spring. My job pays too little, my room costs too much, the only birds here are pigeons and sparrows and I haven't seen the stars in ages. Extremely happy.

Posted: Mon Jul 16 17:16:13 2012 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Doing good.

mat_j Posted: Thu Jul 19 10:19:04 2012 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Halfway through editing my new web series- Vaughan Wylliams: Agent of L.O.V.C.R.A.F.T.

ifihadahif Posted: Thu Jul 19 13:47:11 2012 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:
>Halfway through editing my new web series- Vaughan Wylliams: Agent of L.O.V.C.R.A.F.T.
>

Back in the late 60's there was a series of books about a secret agent called Ted Mark the Man From O.R.G.Y. (Organization for the Rational Guidance of Youth)

libra Posted: Wed Jul 25 01:24:24 2012 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hi everyone!

Puck Posted: Wed Jul 25 04:39:42 2012 Post | Quote in Reply  
  *applause*

ifihadahif Posted: Thu Jul 26 22:39:12 2012 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>Hi everyone!
>
Even me ?

Kira Posted: Wed Aug 1 16:31:01 2012 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Going to the movies next week to see Iron Sky.

Nazis from space.

Puck Posted: Wed Aug 1 20:22:19 2012 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Bah. No local screenings. That means I'm downloading it and watching it tonight!

Puck Posted: Wed Aug 1 23:17:53 2012 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Great B movie. Definitely deserves to be seen in a theater.

misszero Posted: Sun Aug 5 08:24:40 2012 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Been living in the UK for a couple of months. Had a summer holiday to Spain. Was lovely - I can totally get behind a country that dedicated to sandwiches & napping.

Puck Posted: Sun Aug 5 16:16:42 2012 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Fuck! I just went in search of the 'like' button again...

libra Posted: Tue Aug 7 22:39:20 2012 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>libra said:
>>Hi everyone!
>>
>Even me ?
>

Even you.

Kira Posted: Mon Aug 13 11:47:25 2012 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Kira said:
>Going to the movies next week to see Iron Sky.
>
>Nazis from space.

Movie was actually pretty awesome. I was very excited by the frequent mentions of helium 3. Somewhat crestfallen afterward to learn that the person I saw it with didn't know said element was a real thing.

ifihadahif Posted: Tue Aug 14 07:55:22 2012 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>ifihadahif said:
>>libra said:
>>>Hi everyone!
>>>
>>Even me ?
>>
>
>Even you.
>
:-)

Mesh Posted: Thu Aug 16 02:08:29 2012 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hrmm. Holdin' steady at my job still. Done got engaged to be hitched back in January. Just a little while longer now till that happens. Couldn't stand the city any longer, me and the lady moved to a nice property in a small town north of the city. It's not the ranch I dream of, but that'll always remain a dream, so this'll do for now. Have ourselves too many dogs(yeah right! Can't have too many...unless you have, like, 11. That's just ridiculous.) Some feline friends and plenty of land to keep me occupied in the evenings and weekends when I come home from work. I can always find a job outside that "needs to be done." Mostly just because I like working outside doing things that make me sweaty and sore. And sunbleach my already blonde hair.

Went on down Costa Rica way a couple of months ago. Loved it there. Did not want to leave. Will be back, that's for sure. We made friends there, and we have to visit friends, right?!?

My hair and beard are reaching epic lengths. I've gone and let myself gain weight. How did I let that happen? Oh well. I'm working on getting back into good shape. Don't smoke anymore. Rarely drink.

Blah blah blah. Each year over the last 4 years has been better than the last, and I'm at the happiest and most content I've ever been. Even thinking of being a poppa soon! It's a terrifying and exhilarating and exciting thing. We'll see what the future holds.

Peace to you all! :) Glad to see familiar "faces".

ifihadahif Posted: Thu Aug 16 12:56:55 2012 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mesh said:
>Hrmm. Holdin' steady at my job still. Done got engaged to be hitched back in January. Just a little while longer now till that happens. Couldn't stand the city any longer, me and the lady moved to a nice property in a small town north of the city. It's not the ranch I dream of, but that'll always remain a dream, so this'll do for now. Have ourselves too many dogs(yeah right! Can't have too many...unless you have, like, 11. That's just ridiculous.) Some feline friends and plenty of land to keep me occupied in the evenings and weekends when I come home from work. I can always find a job outside that "needs to be done." Mostly just because I like working outside doing things that make me sweaty and sore. And sunbleach my already blonde hair.
>
>Went on down Costa Rica way a couple of months ago. Loved it there. Did not want to leave. Will be back, that's for sure. We made friends there, and we have to visit friends, right?!?
>
>My hair and beard are reaching epic lengths. I've gone and let myself gain weight. How did I let that happen? Oh well. I'm working on getting back into good shape. Don't smoke anymore. Rarely drink.
>
>
>Blah blah blah. Each year over the last 4 years has been better than the last, and I'm at the happiest and most content I've ever been. Even thinking of being a poppa soon! It's a terrifying and exhilarating and exciting thing. We'll see what the future holds.
>
>
>
>Peace to you all! :) Glad to see familiar "faces".
>
Glad to hear you're making a good life for yourself Meshie.

Kira Posted: Fri Aug 17 12:02:05 2012 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mesh said:
>Good stuff

Thrilled to hear you're doing so well, Mesh!

mat_j Posted: Sat Nov 17 03:23:08 2012 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I can't honestly say i am alive and well (because y'know what if i have a paraste i don't know about) but i can confirm I am well alive at the moment.

I am also in work. On saturday. Which blows.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]