Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Whims & Fancies
misszero Posted: Wed Aug 8 19:09:21 2012 Post | Quote in Reply  
  So, I seem to be doing a lot of things on a whim lately, and I wonder:
Anyone else done anything huge on a whim? Regrets/no regrets?

ifihadahif Posted: Thu Aug 9 08:54:03 2012 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Flossed my teeth and trimmed my toenails on a whim.

Puck Posted: Thu Aug 9 11:16:09 2012 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I sat down at my desk. It's always a regret when I find myself in the same spot for any length of time.

Kira Posted: Mon Aug 13 11:41:42 2012 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Moving to NY was pretty much a whim.

Mesh Posted: Thu Aug 16 01:44:39 2012 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Proposing to my girlfriend was a whim, basically. Course I'd decided I wanted to marry her already, and had been thinking about wanting to spend the rest of my life with her. But there was not much advance planning. Just one day, in the evening just as the work day was wrapping up, I decided to do it. Looked online to see what stores had a silver ring with her favorite stone in it currently in stock(to act as a stand in until I got her a better one), found one I knew she'd like, went after work to pick it up and....well, then some proposing happened.

This was in January. No regrets. Happy happy happy. Very excited to have a life with her. Couldn't ask for a better wife.

ifihadahif Posted: Thu Aug 16 12:53:21 2012 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mesh said:
>Proposing to my girlfriend was a whim, basically. Course I'd decided I wanted to marry her already, and had been thinking about wanting to spend the rest of my life with her. But there was not much advance planning. Just one day, in the evening just as the work day was wrapping up, I decided to do it. Looked online to see what stores had a silver ring with her favorite stone in it currently in stock(to act as a stand in until I got her a better one), found one I knew she'd like, went after work to pick it up and....well, then some proposing happened.
>
>
>This was in January. No regrets. Happy happy happy. Very excited to have a life with her. Couldn't ask for a better wife.
>
*like*
:-)

Kira Posted: Fri Aug 17 12:34:37 2012 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Spambot, you can't put HTML in your posts it never works right.

anderson Posted: Thu Sep 27 07:54:02 2012 Post | Quote in Reply  
  LoL......What a interesting style of HTML. It's wrong...

Mesh Posted: Thu Mar 7 14:57:37 2013 Post | Quote in Reply  
  anderson said:
>LoL......What a interesting style of HTML. It's wrong...

No. You're wrong.

Puck Posted: Wed Mar 20 17:38:27 2013 Post | Quote in Reply  
  this whole damn system is wrong!

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]