Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To
 

Mistermaroon checks in.
mistermaroon Posted: Thu May 16 04:59:38 2013 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Test


 
mistermaroon Posted: Thu May 16 05:00:19 2013 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Oh it works!

Haha. I thought I forgot my password


 
mistermaroon Posted: Thu May 16 05:14:41 2013 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Anyway,
Here's my adventures so far... :)

I think it's been a long time since I posted here.

2004 to 2013 had been a strange roller coaster ride. But everything seemed to make sense in 2011.

Currently I'm running a course in Singapore Polytechnic as a Senior Lecturer teaching visual effects and film production as well as directing to a new generation of directors, cameramen and visual effects artists.
It's fulfilling to see an entire new generation of film makers blossoming under my charge and I love going to work every single day.
It's really amazing when you find a job that you love and that loves you back.
Work life balance is amazing and I've been doing Crossfit for a year and I've never been fitter or healthier.
For those who ask, what happened to my dreams of film making? Don't worry, I'm still making films but as a producer and creative consultant. My films have been traveling to korea, Japan, and Cannes to be screened.
I'm leading close to 40 people who are actively making short films and feature films in Singapore and early next year, Singapore's first action/thriller will be released.

What about love then?
It's happening :) I'm making that my priority for 2013;)


 
Mesh Posted: Thu May 16 14:50:09 2013 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mistermaroon said:
>Anyway,
>Here's my adventures so far... :)
>
>I think it's been a long time since I posted here.
>
>2004 to 2013 had been a strange roller coaster ride. But everything seemed to make sense in 2011.
>
>Currently I'm running a course in Singapore Polytechnic as a Senior Lecturer teaching visual effects and film production as well as directing to a new generation of directors, cameramen and visual effects artists.
>It's fulfilling to see an entire new generation of film makers blossoming under my charge and I love going to work every single day.
>It's really amazing when you find a job that you love and that loves you back.
>Work life balance is amazing and I've been doing Crossfit for a year and I've never been fitter or healthier.
>For those who ask, what happened to my dreams of film making? Don't worry, I'm still making films but as a producer and creative consultant. My films have been traveling to korea, Japan, and Cannes to be screened.
>I'm leading close to 40 people who are actively making short films and feature films in Singapore and early next year, Singapore's first action/thriller will be released.
>
>What about love then?
>It's happening :) I'm making that my priority for 2013;)


I am glad you are doing so well! Nice to hear from you :)


 
ifihadahif Posted: Fri May 17 22:37:07 2013 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mesh said:
>mistermaroon said:
>>Anyway,
>>Here's my adventures so far... :)
>>
>>I think it's been a long time since I posted here.
>>
>>2004 to 2013 had been a strange roller coaster ride. But everything seemed to make sense in 2011.
>>
>>Currently I'm running a course in Singapore Polytechnic as a Senior Lecturer teaching visual effects and film production as well as directing to a new generation of directors, cameramen and visual effects artists.
>>It's fulfilling to see an entire new generation of film makers blossoming under my charge and I love going to work every single day.
>>It's really amazing when you find a job that you love and that loves you back.
>>Work life balance is amazing and I've been doing Crossfit for a year and I've never been fitter or healthier.
>>For those who ask, what happened to my dreams of film making? Don't worry, I'm still making films but as a producer and creative consultant. My films have been traveling to korea, Japan, and Cannes to be screened.
>>I'm leading close to 40 people who are actively making short films and feature films in Singapore and early next year, Singapore's first action/thriller will be released.
>>
>>What about love then?
>>It's happening :) I'm making that my priority for 2013;)
>
>
>I am glad you are doing so well! Nice to hear from you :)
>
Sounds great, but what about that beach hut ?


 
mistermaroon Posted: Mon Jul 15 12:25:42 2013 Post | Quote in Reply  
  There's one :) its much nicer than a beach hut.


 
Mesh Posted: Wed Jul 17 00:55:01 2013 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mistermaroon said:
>There's one :) its much nicer than a beach hut.


Dearest Mistermaroon.

I am very glad that you're doing what you love! Many kudos. How is everything coming along?


 
mistermaroon Posted: Sat Sep 7 18:57:20 2013 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Strangest thing.

Just when I thought I'm pretty much settled in my job as a lecturer, the industry calls for me to come out from my retirement.

I've been asked to head a media group of companies with offices in 3 countries and expanding and I've accepted the offer.


 
ifihadahif Posted: Sun Sep 8 08:19:58 2013 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mistermaroon said:
>Strangest thing.
>
>Just when I thought I'm pretty much settled in my job as a lecturer, the industry calls for me to come out from my retirement.
>
>I've been asked to head a media group of companies with offices in 3 countries and expanding and I've accepted the offer.
>
Very cool !



 



[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]