Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

What is everyone watching nowadays?
Kira Posted: Fri Mar 7 01:06:55 2014 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Friends got me started on The Walking Dead. I kept telling them I don't like zombies, they kept telling me "It's not about zombies!"

Well... maybe not, but there are a LOT of zombies.

Also Parks and Recreation. Hif guess who my favorite character is.

(I keep wanting to type my full name and work password into the username/password field.)

ifihadahif Posted: Wed Mar 12 10:05:33 2014 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Kira said:
>Friends got me started on The Walking Dead. I kept telling them I don't like zombies, they kept telling me "It's not about zombies!"
>
>Well... maybe not, but there are a LOT of zombies.
>
>Also Parks and Recreation. Hif guess who my favorite character is.
>
>(I keep wanting to type my full name and work password into the username/password field.)
>
I've never seen Parks and Recreation. Is it something I should check out ?
I watch Big Bang, 2 Broke Girls, Mom, Mike & Molly, NCIS . . .

Kira Posted: Thu Mar 13 01:50:58 2014 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>I've never seen Parks and Recreation. Is it something I should check out ?
>I watch Big Bang, 2 Broke Girls, Mom, Mike & Molly, NCIS . . .
>

Yes, I think you'd like it. It's very smart and funny and sweet.

ifihadahif Posted: Thu Mar 13 18:09:04 2014 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Kira said:
>ifihadahif said:
>>I've never seen Parks and Recreation. Is it something I should check out ?
>>I watch Big Bang, 2 Broke Girls, Mom, Mike & Molly, NCIS . . .
>>
>
>Yes, I think you'd like it. It's very smart and funny and sweet.
>
So basically, it's just like me ?

Mesh Posted: Tue Apr 29 04:27:25 2014 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Parks and Recreation
Parenthood
House
Dexter
Community
Disappeared

I also watch a lot of documentaries :)

Mesh Posted: Sat Sep 6 12:14:20 2014 Post | Quote in Reply  
  My wife and I have been watching Supernatural lately. We're just about done with season 7. I like it. I was avoiding this show because I thought it was just another Once Upon A Time, or Vampire Diaries like show(no offense to anyone who likes those shows...but they're not for me.) But one of my gruff cowboy guy friends said he liked it so I gave it a try. Obviously got really into it.

I watched an HBO series on amazon prime called Autopsy. It covered murder cases and a few weird cases from a medical examiners standpoint. It was pretty gruesome, showed crime scene photos and whatnot. I'd recommend it if your into forensics, but be forewarned about the graphic detail.

Watched all of House MD. I watched some of it a few years back and stopped being I found it too formulaic. Same thing every episode. Oh no! Someone is sick and we don't know why, run a bunch of tests, make the wrong diagnosis four times and almost kill the patient, House has an epiphany and saves them at the last minute, hooray! But after watching it again, I got into the story arcs and characters and thoroughly enjoyed it. Plus I just love medical stuff, and I know the show takes a lot of liberties with medicine and medical science, but it's still cool.

We were watching True Blood, we stopped somewhere in season six. It just got too cheesy(or, even cheesier than it already was), Sookie started to annoy the hell out of me, and everything just moved too fast. Action action action, all the time! We both just sort of lost interest and stopped caring about what happened next.

Still watching a lot of documentaries.

Kira Posted: Wed Aug 12 22:47:40 2015 Post | Quote in Reply  
  So I started watching House of Cards, which is good but unsettling in that I just don't know if I should like the characters or just revile them. They're more interesting than likable.

Making the beau watch Doctor Who with me. As we are nearing the end of Tennant's tenure I may give up and switch us to Game of Thrones.

We are also watching Attack On Titan, which I was pretty skeptical about hearing descriptions of it but is actually very engaging. And The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, which started out well but is starting to be not very good.

Naked and Afraid. The beau's sisters like to make him watch reality shows when he visits and this is one we like.

And waiting for The Walking Dead and Fresh Off the Boat to come back this fall.

Hi guys.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]